Happy New Year! My, it’s been a long time since I last posted. This whole working full time with a baby thing has been a little more time consuming than I thought it would be. Oh, and we moved, so that took up some time, too. Now that things have settled down, I’m back.
- Omit celery. It’s not really necessary
- Add another vegetable that you like
- Use cream, or whole milk, instead of half and half
- Use cornstarch in water instead of flour in oil to thicken
- Double, triple, or quadruple the recipe.