Smoky Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup unsalted mixed nuts (I like Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts)
- Just shy of 1/2 teaspoon black truffle oil (you can substitute olive oil if you don't have this)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Put nuts and oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat, and stir to coat all of the nuts with the oil.
Add the salt and 1/4 teaspoon paprika, stir to coat, and then continue to stir every 15-30 seconds.
Taste, and add additional paprika if desired. Remove from heat when the paprika becomes fragrant, about 5 minutes. Wait for nuts to cool before serving.
- Add more or less salt
- Add more or less paprika
- Add another spice you like
- Use olive oil or infused olive oil instead of truffle oil